Number of employees: 521
Average age of employees: 39
Gender ratio of employees: 56% F and 44% M
Industry: Oil and gas
Web link: www.tifon.hr
Tifon operates at 46 points of sale throughout Croatia and is, according to the number of points of sale, among the five largest oil companies in Croatia. The company is extremely proud of the strength of the brand in the regions in which they operate, where they are in the high second or third place. People are at the forefront of their corporate values, and they were recently awarded the Employer Partner certificate.
At Tifon, as well as the entire MOL Group, we do different jobs in many different places, but together we share four core values. These values are equally important at our points of sale, in the Zabok warehouse, as well as in the offices. Values are the guiding principles that show us how to make the right decisions, they support us in our daily work and help us create the corporate culture we strive for. At Tifon, we all promote the following corporate values together:
- People - people come first. Our colleagues form the foundation on which our business is built.
- Customers - all for the customer and for the customer everything. Customer service is not a department - it is woven into the DNA of our brand.
- Responsibility - our company, our responsibility. We empower and inspire each other. This is what makes MOL Group dynamic and future-oriented.
- Adaptability - we lead the changes that will shape our future. We try to adapt to each new situation, do things better and thus be an example to others.
The benefits we offer to our employees can be divided into the category of monetary and non-monetary benefits. In addition to the basic salary, the worker is entitled to additional payments during the year:
- paid transportation costs
- payment of gifts in kind
- Christmas bonus, jubilee award
- compensation for past experience
- compensation for childbirth
- compensation for death of immediate family member and
- financial assistance for natural disasters or difficult social circumstances.
In addition, we provide all employees with:
- various discounts related to the gastronomic offer at our Fresh Corners and Marche restaurants discounts related to cultural events, travel and the like
- office employees are provided with flexible working hours, the ability to work from home, coffee, tea and fruit. We are a dog friendly environment
- during the year, we organize various activities for mental and physical health of all employees (Terry Fox Run, B2run, Health Day, Sports Day)
- we organize Children's Joy Day for the children of our employees and provide a day off for first-graders' parents.
All employees are provided with education and development. In addition to the organization of internal and external training, individual coaching and mentoring, employees have access to various sources of additional knowledge:
- an internal eSMILE platform is available to all employees, where employees can access various educational programs
- a large number of current business book titles in the internal library are also available to employees.
At Tifon, we pay special attention to communication. Two-way communication is one of the principles of corporate culture in Tifon. In order for our employees to have the opportunity to share their opinion, we regularly organize so-called Townhall meetings, Coffee corners, regular departmental and interdepartmental meetings. Employees can give their feedback to their superiors during both annual and semi-annual interviews.
We also organize informal gatherings and celebrations for employees, such as Women's Day celebrations, masquerades, Christmas parties, birthday celebrations and other events. Informal online gatherings were also organized for employees during the pandemic, which replaced informal live gatherings.