Central Finance and Contracting Agency (CFCA), founded in 2007, is one of the bodies in the EU funds management and control system co-financed from the European Union funds.
Within the ESI funds implementation system, in the Financial Perspective 2014 – 2020, the CFCA acts as one of the intermediate bodies in the Operational Programme “Competitiveness and Cohesion” (OPCC).
The total allocation for the OPCC exceeds 51 billion HRK from which the allocation for the priority axes where the CFCA performs the role of IB2 exceeds 26 billion HRK.
More than 600 projects worth almost 30 billion HRK are being implemented within CFCA portfolio.
Examples of the OPCC projects being implemented: https://www.safu.hr/hr/o-safu/primjeri-eu-projekata-u-rh/operativni-program-konkurentnost-i-kohezija
Mission: Ensuring the legality of EU investments while providing quality service to our customers
Vision: We support growth with excellence in managing EU funds
Values: professionalism, knowledge promotion, culture of dialogue, teamwork, tolerance, continuous improvement, 3P (poštovanje, povjerenje pomaganje - respect, trust, helping)
One of CFCA's strategic goals is strengthening and transferring knowledge and experience acquired in the process of EU funded project management by constantly educating their employees, but also by educating employees in the key partner and client institutions.
From 2010 to 2020 we:
- organized and realized more than 1200 different lectures/workshops
- organized and realized 470 lectures for users of SAFU projects
- educated over 24000 attendees
- over 470 lecturers engaged
At SAFU, employees are continuously educated in line with the requirements and needs of their jobs, in order to implement the projects from our portfolio as efficiently as possible. Training and professional development programmes for our employees:
- soft skills educations in their workplace
- a special programme for the newly hired
- professional seminars and courses in Croatia and abroad
- taking professional exams
- acquisition of public procurement certificates and other professional certificates
- scholarships for postgraduate studies
- courses based on legal obligations (e.g. safety at work)
- internal newsletter
- regular employee satisfaction survey
- participating in various HR projects
- employee praises
- preboarding and onboarding processes
- mentorship systems
- workplace health promotion measures (general health examinations)
- Involvement of employees in socially responsible business (volunteering projects and humanitarian actions)